Flower, though a small part of nature is so elegant and delightful that each one of them holds their own meaning. Some symbolize fortune, wealth and prosperity, some happiness and abundance, while others symbolize joyfulness and hospitality. It is well said that “You only say it perfect when you say it with flowers”. This is so because flowers have the power to convey a person’s in-depth feelings which are difficult to express in the form of words. Being one of the wonderful creations of nature, it has its own importance in every sphere of human’s life. Be it birthdays, weddings, anniversaries, or any festivals, every moment is incomplete without flowers. But, the bloom and vibrancy of flowers are extremely tough to maintain for a long day. Whoever loves flower would definitely wish to keep them stay longer and intact so that their beauty keeps on reminding the love of the recipients. Isn’t it?
Nowadays, with the digitization of technology, modern consumers are getting inclined towards the fast, hassle-free and reliable service in every walk of their life. This has resulted in them to look for the online retailers for their every need, and online flower delivery is no exception. However, the convenience and ease of this service are really unbeatable.
Are you the one who is looking for the option to keep those Valentine’s Day red roses, anniversary arrangement or birthday’s bouquet bloom vibrantly and stay fresh for a few more days, then here are some tips for you:
· Soda: Maybe you don’t know but. Even your last drop of soda is extremely valuable. Pour nearly one-fourth cup of soda into a vase of cut flowers having water in it. The sugar present in soda is extremely beneficial in maintaining the blooms of the flowers.
· Hair Spray: All of you must have used hair spray for styling your hair. But, do you know that the same hair spray can help your flowers look fresh and stay longer. Just keep the hair spray bottle one foot away from the bouquet and spray it underneath the leaves and petals.
· Apple cider vinegar: This is one of the most important ingredients to keep your flowers stay longer. Just mix two tablespoons of apple cider vinegar with water in a vase and then place your cut flowers in it. Make sure that you change the water along with the vinegar every few days.
· Vodka: The only mantra to keep your flowers intact and fresh is to minimize the growth of bacteria in the water. Just add a few drops of vodka in the vase water with one teaspoon of sugar. This will create an antibacterial action in the water and will prevent the growth of bacteria. Make sure that you change the water every other day with the same proportion of vodka and sugar.’
· Aspirin: Just crush a few aspirins and mix them in the vase water. Add your flowers in it. This will keep your flowers fresh for a long duration. Make sure to change the water in the vase every few days.
· Bleach: In order to keep your cut flowers fresh, add one-fourth teaspoon of bleach in one liter of vase water. You can also add one teaspoon of sugar in order to protect water from getting cloudy.
If you want to learn more about our blog, please click here.